Website Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by to the International Youth Alliance for Peace References to “we”, “us”, “you” or “our” or “IYAP” in these Terms and Conditions are references to the International Youth alliance for Peace (GUARANTEE) LIMITED a company duly incorporated in Sri Lanka under the Companies Act No.07 of 2007 bearing registration Number- G L 2378 .
You may not alter this website in any way or post onto or transmit to this website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
1.1 The materials contained on this site are either the copyright of individual contributors or of the IYAP and may be subject to other intellectual property rights.
- Use of this website
2.1 The following acts are prohibited in respect of this website and any of the content featured on it:
- Any rental leasing or lending of any material obtained or derived from the website;
- Reproduction, including without limitation the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work, without the prior consent of the IYAP. If you wish to reproduce any content, you must contact us and we may charge a fee. Please contact [email protected] who will be able to advise accordingly.
- Altering, transforming or building upon any content contained in this website.
- All copyrights and trademark notices, marks, disclaimers and other such elements must be preserved and upheld at all times.
- Links to third party sites
3.1 This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside the IYAP’s control and you proceed at your own risk. We do not endorse or sponsor, and are not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
- Data protection
5.1 If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
5.2 These terms and conditions are governed by Sri Lankan Law and all disputes will be submitted to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the Sri Lanka Courts.